Thursday, June 21, 2012

Shades of Red



Photos: Katie Derus | Top: Urban Outfitters | Pants: H&M (similar here on sale!) | Scarf: J.Crew (similar here) | Shoes: Charles David | Bag: Rebecca Minkoff (similar here | Bracelets: Tiffany, borrowed | Watch: Relic | Ring & Earrings: F21

Praise the fashion gods who decided cropped pants would be in this season, saving me the cost and trouble of hemming every pair of pants I buy. These twill H&M pants are a come in a variety of colors, run small, and are a steal at $12.95 a pair--my kind of pants. If you're taller than me (and chances are that you likely are), these should hit just below your calf muscle. If you're my size, they're perfect ankle-length pants.

Readers, have any of you tried these on or picked them up?


Connect with Hello, Framboise!
Bloglovin'| Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram| CurrentlyObsessed

8 comments:

  1. those pants are such a steal and a great color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color of those pants! Hopefully, I can find these at my H&M!

    ariarhapsody.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful in red!I also love your handbag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 12.95???? Ok, I'm going to H&M this weekend...

    This outfit is so cute!!

    www.petiteonapenny.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pants are so cute on you! Really like how you styled them with that scarf!

    Mix and Match Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I have those same pants. I can't wear them at the moment but I like them a lot. Loving your outfit you put together (especially with the scarf).

    ReplyDelete
  7. 12.95!?! what a steal!!! they look fantastic on you!! xox P

    phiphisblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfit!! Love the colors!! Im petite too so I love how you made that work to your advantage with the pants! <3

    ReplyDelete