Wednesday, December 31, 2014

14 Favorite Outfits of 2014

It's time for my yearly recap of my favorite outfits of the year! Instead of a collage like the ones I've put together in previous years (see my 12 Favorite Outfits of 2012 and 13 Favorite Outfits of 2013), I decided to adopt Julia of Lemon Stripes' strategy and just pick a full-size photo from each month for your scrolling pleasure. If you want to get more details about any of the outfits, clicking the month caption below will take you to that post.

Anthro Romana Dress Layered
January


Banana Republic Sloan Ankle-Zip Pant
February


Anthropologie Petite Tamsin Maxi
March


Paris Balcony
April One

Hello Framboise Wedding Dress by BHLDN :: Photo Juliane Berry
April Two


Shirt Under Dress Outfit
May


Topshop Petite Lemon Print
June



July


Anthropologie Crochet Dress
August


Tippi sweater + flared denim skirt
September


Anthropologie Fall Hat
October


J.Crew Houndstooth Blazer
November One


Cozy layers + tulle skirt + 5050 boots
November Two


Buffalo plaid holiday outfit
December

For me, 2014 had some amazingly wonderful moments (marrying my love in Paris) and some difficult times (my dad's sudden illness and treatment beginning this summer). I am very excited for the new year and all the adventures it will bring, and I am hopeful that all of my family, friends, and readers stay healthy and happy.

Thank you so much for following along with me this year!
May your 2015 be filled with love, success, good times, and happiness!

x, Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from readers. Thanks for your comments!

If you don't wish to sign in to one of the account options, please feel free to email me your questions or comments by clicking "Contact" at the top of the page.

Please refrain from leaving your blog or giveaway link in the comments unless it's relevant to this post or discussion.