Thursday, March 12, 2015

Evening Sun & Sequins

Easy dress + leopard print clutch + platform slides






Dress: Express | Shoes: Splendid | Clutch: Clare V. | Sunglasses: Karen Walker | Necklaces: Brian Gavin, Theresa Mink (similar here) | Bracelets: Ann Taylor, Vintage | Watch: Michael Kors | Lips: NARS 'Red Square'

I'm sharing another warm-weather look from last week today. I'm back at home now and already missing the salty air and perfect beach weather.

The dress I'm wearingwas another recent find at Express (currently on sale!). The combination of stretchy, wrinkle-proof jersey and the fun sequin detail makes for an easy transition between the beach and an evening out. For reference, I sized up to a small for a look that was still body-con, but not overly tight.

Hope you're having a lovely week!

x, Tam

4 comments:

  1. Hi Tam,

    Cute outfit and cute blog. I esp like the accessories here.

    Yana.

    www.pinkithink.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola!!!!! wao, me encanta animal print, es mi debilidad y ver tu clutch con tus zapatillas me dejaron grave!!!!!!
    Amo tu outfit!!!

    Saludos desde el Caribe,
    http://www.entreapuntesytela.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love the sunglasses! I have a pair, and you wear yours really often on your blog, so I love getting new ideas on how to style them from you!
    xx Julia
    Little Miss Haute Couture

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those sunglasses are darling! Love your styling.
    - Elle

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from readers. Thanks for your comments!

If you don't wish to sign in to one of the account options, please feel free to email me your questions or comments by clicking "Contact" at the top of the page.

Please refrain from leaving your blog or giveaway link in the comments unless it's relevant to this post or discussion.