Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Weekend White Denim

White denim

Leopard clutch + Manolo BBs

Clare V Leopard Clutch
Top: Urban Outfitters | Jeans: 7 For All Mankind | Shoes: Manolo Blahnik | Clutch: Clare V | Sunglasses: Karen Walker | Necklace: Loren Hope c/o Rocksbox (detailed Rocksbox review here) | Watch: Michele | Bracelets: David Yurman

Summer may be on its way out, but I am definitely not giving up wearing my favorite white jeans anytime soon. I just replaced my previous much-loved pair of 7FAM skinnies (I just looked, and they appeared in about ten posts!). I'm loving my shiny new pair and have been wearing them too much to hand them over to the tailor just yet for hemming. The upcoming weekend weather forecast is promising highs of up to 90, so I am looking forward to savoring the last bits of summer while I can.

Hope you're having a great week!

x, Tam

1 comment:

  1. http://get-meditation.blogspot.in/2011/04/which-are-best-meditation-timer-apps.html

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from readers. Thanks for your comments!

If you don't wish to sign in to one of the account options, please feel free to email me your questions or comments by clicking "Contact" at the top of the page.

Please refrain from leaving your blog or giveaway link in the comments unless it's relevant to this post or discussion.