Monday, October 19, 2015

Santorini Whites

Santorini whites
Tee: J.Crew | Jeans: 7 For All Mankind | Sandals: Jack Rogers | Bag: Valentino | Scarf: H&M | Hat: J.Crew | Sunglasses: Karen Walker | Watch: kate spade

The last week and a half since Sean and I returned from Greece has been a frenzy; unfortunately, this means I've had no time for recent outfit photos. Coming back from vacation is always tough, but this time was extra difficult as I only had about five days to do my final preparation for a week-long trial. Hope you don't mind another outfit post from Greece instead of a fall fashion look today. Colorado has been wonderfully warm and sunny lately, so I haven't been wearing much of my fall wardrobe anyway, but it looks like things should be cooling down this week.

Oia View

These photos are from our last day in Santorini. A hazy morning turned into a beautiful sunny day that wasn't too hot. We spent the day wandering through some shops in town and taking lots of pictures of the stunning views. I love how serene all the blue and white looks everywhere.

I was pretty excited about wearing white on white on white so far after Labor Day. I'm on my second incarnation of these impeccable white jeans after wearing my first pair a ton over the last few years. The "slim illusion" fit is so flattering and comfortable, and they hold their shape really nicely. They are my go-to jeans for shorter flights (long hauls mean leggings for me). I still need to hem this pair, but rolling them up is easy and casual.

White on white on white

Santorini Caldera View

Santorini blue + white

Red door in Oia

Bougainvillea in Santorini

Santorini Breakfast

Hope you enjoyed today's post! Happy Monday!

x, Tam

2 comments:

  1. You look so pretty in all white, and I love that scarf! The scenery here is simply breathtaking, I'd love to visit one day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit! You can pull of white so well! :)
    Unique Geek

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from readers. Thanks for your comments!

If you don't wish to sign in to one of the account options, please feel free to email me your questions or comments by clicking "Contact" at the top of the page.

Please refrain from leaving your blog or giveaway link in the comments unless it's relevant to this post or discussion.