Tuesday, December 8, 2015

A Vaseline x BaubleBar Holiday

The holidays are the time of year to sparkle and shine at parties, galas, and get-togethers. Unfortunately, this all happens when the weather does its best to make skin and lips looks dull, dry, and flaky. Luckily, Vaseline and BaubleBar are coming to the rescue this holiday season with a special collaboration to help your lips and your makeup bag look polished and put-together.

Holiday Vaseline Lip Therapy x Bauble Bar

Vaseline partnered with BaubleBar for the holidays to create a limited-edition and co-designed bejeweled jar with their classic Lip Therapy Original. I love how fun and fancy this jar is and how the European crystals take an everyday item and make it shine--of course, I'd expect no less from the sparkle mavens at BaubleBar! My jar arrived in a pretty, padded gold box that would just need a bow to make it ready for gifting.

Vaseline x Bauble Bar Lip Therapy

Every winter, I struggle with the cold, dry Colorado air wreaking havoc on my lips. To combat chapped lips, I like to use a an easy, at-home, gentle lip scrub that leaves my lips smooth and moisturized.

I use a pinch of sugar on my finger and blend it with a touch of Vaseline Lip Therapy for an easy and effective scrub. Vaseline Lip Therapy Original is made with 100% pure, triple-purified Vaseline Jelly to lock in moisture for beautiful, healthy lips, and using my scrub at night and in the morning before applying lipstick or stain makes my smooth, velvety color stay on all day long.

Hello Framboise for Vaseline x Bauble Bar
This sparkly stocking-stuffer can be found exclusively at BaubleBar.com.

Hope you enjoyed this touch of holiday sparkle! Tell me what you like to do to keep yourself looking your best during the holidays in the comments below!

x, Tam

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Vaseline.
The opinions and text are all mine.