Saturday, July 5, 2014

Independence Day

Happy Fourth of July!

David Yurman Cable Collectibles Necklaces

Denver Fourth of July
Dress: Ann Taylor Factory (recent and 50% off right now--fits me off-the-rack if I wear heels under it) | Sunglasses: Karen Walker | Shoes: ALDO | Bag: Givenchy 'Small Antigona' | Necklaces: c/o David Yurman, David Yurman | Bracelets: c/o David Yurman, David Yurman | Earrings: c/o David Yurman | Lips: NARS 'Red Square'

Saturday post today because I had a much-needed lazy day yesterday--I spend lots of time our at our pool, cleaning our house, and relaxing with some books I've been meaning to pick up for weeks. The Fourth was lovely here--not too exciting, but it was exactly the kind of day I was hoping to have.

Hope you had a lovely holiday, too!

x, Tam

1 comment:

  1. What a great score! I love the pattern on this dress and I bet it is super comfy!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from readers. Thanks for your comments!

If you don't wish to sign in to one of the account options, please feel free to email me your questions or comments by clicking "Contact" at the top of the page.

Please refrain from leaving your blog or giveaway link in the comments unless it's relevant to this post or discussion.