Saturday, July 12, 2014

The Style of Summer with David Yurman

This summer, I've partnered with one of my favorite jewelry brands, David Yurman, to document my summer activities and travel for their Style of Summer project. Over the next couple weeks, I'll be sharing photos of some of my favorite places, my travels, and the David Yurman pieces I've selected to accessorize my summer looks.

My summer always begins close to home, at a little Colorado lake where my family has a house and a boat. We soak up sunshine, swim, barbecue, and take turns waterskiing all season, and I try to get away from the city to this lovely spot as often as I can.

Hello Framboise x David Yurman

When I put together a look for lounging lakeside, I try to keep things simple, but still put-together and feminine. I decided to accessorize my easy, nautical looks with delicate 18k gold pieces with elegant diamond, pearl and morganite accents.



I am a fan of layering delicate necklaces to accent a summery look--these pretty little pieces look light and airy, but they still make a statement.

David Yurman Cable Collectibles Stacked Necklaces
Cable Collectibles Circle Pendant, Initial Pendant, and Heart Pendant thanks to David Yurman

I loved the slim gold versions of David Yurman's classic cable bracelets (of which I own several). They are especially pretty when accented with pink morganite and pave diamonds, and the proportions are just right for my frame.

David Yurman Petite Wheaton & 18K Cable Bracelets
I paired dressy stud earrings with my more casual looks to give them a little extra elegance without too much fuss. I like that both of the pairs I selected transition easily from summer fun to the office.

David Yurman Chatelaine Pearl Earrings
Chatelaine Pearl Earrings thanks to David Yurman

DY Summer Style
Petite Albion Pave Earrings thanks to David Yurman

Summer Journals :: Hello Framboise x David Yurman
Outfit 1: Dress: H&M | Sunglasses: Karen Walker | Shoes: Charles David | Bag: Longchamp
Outfit 2: Sweater: J.Crew | Shorts: Abercrombie | Shoes: Steve Madden | Bag: Longchamp

All of the pieces I've listed here, plus a couple more that struck my fancy, can be shopped on my page on the David Yurman site, which has been stocked with all my favorite pieces. Follow along with me on David Yurman's Instagram and on my feed, too, as I share more of my summer adventures (including a fun getaway to New York City!).

I hope you are all having a wonderful summer so far!

x, Tam

This post brought to you by David Yurman Style of Summer. All opinions are 100% mine.
Visit Sponsor's Site

11 comments:

  1. This is so cool, Tam! Congrats! Love both your looks. xo, B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous look! Love the jewelry! Congrats!

    xx
    Kelly
    kellyinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an exciting opportunity for you! And I love seeing these outfits, so it's a win-win :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow congrats on this great collab with a great brand. Loving your outfits and the backdrop!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the 1st look. Where did u get the hat? I m petite like u & can't find any hat that fits my small head.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The hat is from J.Crew! Their S/M size in the Panama hat might fit you. I have an oddly large head for my size, so I had to size up to a M/L. You should give the S/M a try!

      Delete
  6. How fun! Loved these nautical looks and also seeing you on their homepage!

    ReplyDelete
  7. replica bags aaa quality gucci fake i6j00p1q24 replica bags blog replica zara bags look at more info v4q14d7n70 7a replica bags he has a good point r6j39s3p54 high replica bags replica chanel bags ebay

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from readers. Thanks for your comments!

If you don't wish to sign in to one of the account options, please feel free to email me your questions or comments by clicking "Contact" at the top of the page.

Please refrain from leaving your blog or giveaway link in the comments unless it's relevant to this post or discussion.