Thursday, November 5, 2015

VIB Sale Picks at Sephora + Weekend Sale Links


Sephora's big VIB (Very Important Beauty Insider) member sale begins today! This is one of my favorite sales of the year because I can stock up on all the beauty products I love at a rare 20% off with no exclusions at all. This year's holiday gifts sets have also debuted, so I'm also picking up a couple Christmas gifts early. This weekend, VIB Rouge members--those at Sephore's highest rewards level--get first dibs with code ROUGE20, and next week, all of the VIBs get access to the sale. I'll update this post with the VIB code for next week once I have it.

I've included a couple of my all-time favorite beauty products above. I've previously written a review about the NARS Pro-Prime Pore Refining Primer, which is oil-free, light, moisturizing, and fantastic at helping makeup stay put all day. I've also reviewed the Makeup Forever HD Microfinish Powder in a prior post.

Also in my collage above are my "Holy Grail" lip products: the Fresh Sugar tinted lip balms and the NARS lip crayons (in satin, matte, and gloss). I wear one or both of them on my lips every single day. I'm pretty thrilled that there's a value set of every color of the Fresh Sugar balms available since I'm almost out of most of the colors I own. (Note: the collage I've made above is clickable, so anything you click will take you right to that product on Sephora's site.)

There are a couple other great sales going on this weekend: Nordstrom has its Fall Clearance with up to 40% off, J.Crew has 30% of its sale items and 25% off many full-price styles, and Saks Off Fifth has tons of designer fall items discounted even more than usual (I'm swooning over this pair of Stuart Weitzman's coveted OTK boots). I'll try and post some picks from these sales over the weekend.

Happy Friday!

x, Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from readers. Thanks for your comments!

If you don't wish to sign in to one of the account options, please feel free to email me your questions or comments by clicking "Contact" at the top of the page.

Please refrain from leaving your blog or giveaway link in the comments unless it's relevant to this post or discussion.